BUSINESS SAVINGS AT FIRST STATE BANK
Save Big for Your Business
Watch Your Business and Savings Grow
First State Bank offers our community’s business owners Savings Accounts that come complete with great interest rates and the convenience of easy access to cash. If you need a Business Savings account for your company, we are more than happy to work with you to fulfill your needs.
Quick Facts About Our Business Savings Accounts
- JUST A $50 MINIMUM DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO OPEN A FIRST STATE BANK BUSINESS SAVINGS ACCOUNT.
- INTEREST WILL BE COMPOUNDED AND CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT ON A QUARTERLY BASIS.
- THE SAVINGS INTEREST RATE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- A BUSINESS SAVINGS ACCOUNT ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE UP TO SIX (6) PREAUTHORIZED TRANSFERS PER MONTH FROM THE ACCOUNT.
- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE INTEREST IS CREDITED, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE UNCREDITED ACCRUED INTEREST.
- INTEREST BEGINS TO ACCRUE NO LATER THAN THE BUSINESS DAY WE RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THE DEPOSIT OF NONCASH ITEMS (E.G., CHECKS).
Are There Fees for Business Savings?
Our Business Savings Account fee information is as follows:
- A QUARTERLY MINIMUM BALANCE FEE OF $10 WILL BE WAIVED IF THE BALANCE IN THE ACCOUNT IS AT OR ABOVE $1000 EACH DAY OF THE STATEMENT CYCLE.
- THERE WILL BE A $2.00 CHARGE FOR EACH WITHDRAWAL OVER THE QUARTERLY LIMIT OF SIX (6).
Additionally, we provide a disclosure at our bank locations that tell about other additional fees tied to your Business Savings Account. Please reach out to the First State Bank location nearest you to learn more.
Questions about Savings Accounts?OR
START YOUR BUSINESS SAVINGS TODAY
First State Bank is committed to you. Our community bank has multiple North Texas locations, so feel free to stop by and meet with us today to set up your Business Savings Account. You may also call with any questions or concerns you may have. We will be happy to assist you in any way we can!
If you like the convenience of doing everything online from the comfort of your home or office, this option is for you. Opening an account with us online is a pretty straightforward process, but we will happily help you out if you need any assistance. Just contact the branch nearest you and we will make sure you get everything set up smoothly.
If you prefer to talk to a person, our friendly and experienced bankers are ready to assist! Contact your local banker and they will gladly walk you through the process.