MAKE "P2P" PERSON-TO-PERSON PAYMENTS WITH FIRST STATE BANK
Payments Are Easy, Convenient and Fast
Person-to-Person Payments are Fast, Convenient and Versatile
First State Bank’s Person-to Person (P2P) Payments allow you to transfer funds from your FSB account to any recipient’s bank account—all from the convenience of your mobile phone or online banking browser. All you need is the other person’s cell phone number and/or email address. Plus, the recipient doesn’t even have to be a First State Bank customer!
How P2P Payments Work
- Access P2P through your online banking or mobile app.
- Add a recipient from your mobile contact list or by manually typing the recipient’s mobile phone number and/or email address
- When money is sent – the recipient will be prompted with a security text and instructions
- The recipient can choose to have money deposited:
- Immediately into their FSB Checking Account, if an FSB Customer (Free)
- Next Business Day into their Checking Account via ACH (Free)
- Immediately into their Debit Card Account ($1.00 Fee to Recipient)
If a recipient does not claim the transfer within 7 days – funds are returned to your account.
Bank on First State Bank for Easy P2P Payments
First State Bank is here to answer any of your questions, if you need assistance with P2P Payments or any other personal or business banking service, please do not hesitate to call or visit one of our convenient locations today!