BUSINESS MONEY MARKET AT FIRST STATE BANK
Earn Interest For Your Business
Watch Your Business and Savings Grow
First State Bank offers our community’s business owners Money Market Accounts that come complete with great interest rates and the convenience of easy access to cash. If you need a Business Money Market account for your company, we are more than happy to work with you to fulfill your needs.
Quick Facts About Our Business Money Market Accounts
- JUST A $50 MINIMUM DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED TO OPEN A FIRST STATE BANK BUSINESS MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT.
- INTEREST WILL BE COMPOUNDED AND CREDITED TO YOUR ACCOUNT ON A MONTHLY BASIS.
- INTEREST RATES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
- A BUSINESS MONEY MARKET ACCOUNT ALLOWS YOU TO MAKE UP TO SIX (6) PREAUTHORIZED TRANSFERS PER MONTH FROM THE ACCOUNT.
- IF YOU CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNT BEFORE INTEREST IS CREDITED, YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THE UNCREDITED ACCRUED INTEREST.
- INTEREST BEGINS TO ACCRUE NO LATER THAN THE BUSINESS DAY WE RECEIVE CREDIT FOR THE DEPOSIT OF NONCASH ITEMS (E.G., CHECKS).
Are There Fees for Business Money Market Accounts?
Our Business Money Market Account fee information is as follows:
- A MONTHLY MINIMUM BALANCE FEE OF $15 WILL BE WAIVED IF THE BALANCE IN THE ACCOUNT IS AT OR ABOVE $5000 EACH DAY OF THE STATEMENT CYCLE.
- THERE WILL BE A $10.00 CHARGE FOR EACH WITHDRAWAL OVER THE MONTHLY LIMIT OF SIX (6).
Additional fees that may be associated with your Business Money Market account are disclosed in the “Other Services and Fees” section of the disclosure provided at the bank. Contact the nearest FSB branch to learn more.