Meet our Sherman Business Development Board
Here at First State Bank, our customers are our priority – and that starts from within. Since 1905, we have been supporting your financial needs ranging from day-to-day deposits to loans for your business. Our Business Development Board further supports our devotion to building strong financial foundations for our customers. With the board, we are able to gain a deeper understanding of our community, so we can make decisions with our neighbors’ needs in mind.
Meet our Business Development Board!
- Joe Brown – Local Attorney in private practice, former District Attorney of Grayson County and United States Attorney for the Eastern District. https://joebrown.law/
- Drue Bynum – Director of Business Development for Texoma Medical Center Hospital, former Grayson County Judge.
- Robin Phillips – Local real estate agent with Paragon Realtors. https://www.robinphillipsrealtor.com/
- Cindy McCullough – Insurance Agent and Co-Owner of McCullough & Pierson Insurance. https://coveringtexas.com/
- Lawrence Davis – General Counsel and Owner of Grayson Petroleum Company, former Sherman City Councilmen.
With such a wide range of experiences, these members provide insight into local events and developments within the Sherman community. At First State Bank, we strive to stay as rooted within the neighborhood as you are to better serve you. Because we treat our customers like family, and family always comes first.
Stop by our Sherman location today to learn how we can support you and your family.
2624 N. LOY LAKE RD.
SHERMAN, TX 75090