OPEN YOUR EXPERIENCE ACCOUNT WITH FIRST STATE BANK
ENTER FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A SCHOLARSHIP
Here at First State Bank, we want you to succeed. That's why we've partnered with NCTC to provide exclusive benefits to students. When you sign up for your Experience Account, you can enter for a chance to win a scholarship for one semester of paid tuition!*
Open your Experience Account online or visit a First State Bank location near you and start building your financial success.
$20 MINIMUM DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO OPEN ACCOUNT.
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Up to $25 refund in ATM fees (if you have met your Minimum Monthly Required Activity)
- Printed statements (if not enrolled in E-statements): $10.00
- Check images free online; bank copies of check images: $3.00 each
- See First State Bank account representative for current rate.
- Rate is subject to change at any time without notice.
COMPOUNDING AND CREDITING
- Interest will be compounded on a monthly basis.
- Interest will be credited into this account monthly.
- If you close your account before interest is paid, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit or non-cash items (e.g., checks).
- Balance Computation Method - We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
The following terms apply to this account.
Upon meeting Minimum Monthly Activity requirement for this account:
- TIER 1 – An interest rate will be paid on the entire portion of your daily collected balance that is less than $20,000.00
- TIER 2 – a separate interest rate will be paid only on the portion of your daily collected balance that is $20,000.00 and over.
See account representative for current rates. The interest rates and annual percentage yields may change daily without notice.
MINIMUM MONTHLY ACTIVITY REQUIREMENTS
- At least ten (10) debit card signature-based and/or Point-of-Sale (POS), PIN-based transactions
- Enroll and access monthly statements via Internet Banking
- Provide and maintain a valid email address
Minimum Monthly Activity Requirements will consider items “posted and cleared” on your account per qualification period. The qualification period generally begins on the day following the third Tuesday of the month and runs through the third Tuesday of the following month. Interest bonus will be paid on the account only if the Minimum Monthly Activity Requirements occur.
ATM FEE REFUNDS
If you have met your Minimum Monthly Required Activity, we will refund up to $25.00 in ATM transaction fees assessed for non-FSB ATM usage per qualification period. Non-USA Interchange Fees will be charged.
- Must be currently enrolled at North Central Texas College.
- Limit one account per customer.